Volunteering at CHS!
OUR PFC OFFERS MANY WAYS TO STAY INVOLVED ON CAMPUS!
- RACI: Assist other volunteers with back to school registration in August.
- Staff Holiday Luncheon: donate items, set up/serve/clean up.
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast: donate items, help set up/serve/clean up.
- Hospitality: Assist other volunteers to provide refreshments for monthly PFC meetings.
- Library/Media Center: Assist media center clerk in a variety of tasks.
- College and Career Counseling Center: Assist staff with evening events such as College and Career Night.
- New Parent Coffee: Assist with planning informational program for incoming 8th grade and new parents.
- Blood Drive: Assist with quarterly blood drive with sign ins, greeting, snacks.
- Xeroxing for Staff/Office
- Grad Nite 2020
Please email us with any questions!
Stephanie Shanfeld and Tami Hathaway (VPs of Volunteers)